Becoming a generous giver according to I Corinthians 9:6-15
1. Give in faith. Know that when you sow generously you will reap generously.
2. Never give out of guilt or compulsion. Give with a cheerful heart.
3. Trust you will always have enough for every need.
4. Give to the poor.
5. When you don’t have much to give, ask God for seed to sow. He will supply and grow your seed.
6. Believe God will enrich you in every way so that you may be generous on every occasion.
7. Your generosity will provide for the needs of the saints.
8. People will glorify God because of your generosity.
Lord, teach me to give like you give, extravagantly. Give me seed to sow. Let me excel in giving money, time, blessings, love, hope. Teach me to give.
“You will be enriched in every way so that you may be generous on every occasion, which is producing through us thanksgiving to God,”
2 Corinthians 9:11 NET