This is How I Fight my Battle. Lessons learned from Joshua at Jericho.
1. Spy out your land. Envision where you are going. Know your purpose.
2. Find your Rahab. Align yourself with people who are where you are trying to go.
3. Don’t be intimidated by walled cities or glass ceilings. Engage in the battle from the perspective the victory has already been won.
4. Get your marching orders from God and God alone. The strategies God will give you to fight, will be uniquely yours. What worked for others may not work for you.
5. Be quiet in the process. No complaining.
6. Shout in faith. Don’t wait until the walls fall, worship and see the walls fall.
7. Completely annihilate your enemy. (Remember your enemy is not flesh and blood.) Don’t relent until the win is complete, the fear is gone, the body is healed, the mind is sound, the doors are off the hinges, the ceiling is smashed, the mountain is a foothill.
This is how we fight as fight! This is how we win! Suit up, saints. Let’s go defeat our giants.
“So the troops shouted, and the ram’s horns sounded. When they heard the blast of the ram’s horn, the troops gave a great shout, and the wall collapsed. The troops advanced into the city, each man straight ahead, and they captured the city.”
Joshua 6:20 CSB